Skip to main content

Stuck in Madrid 2

My plane was cancelled without warning at 00.13 hours... cue another night in another corporate hotel - next best guest is that I´m on the re-scheduled 12.30 - so here I am again, blogging when I should be flying, wearing the same pair of socks I had on two days ago and a retro-Thundercats t-shirt that should probably boast a biohazard warning: I´ve drunk so much coffee, I´ve got that over-caffeinated aluminium taste in my mouth with which all CG Arts students are horribly familiar. My joy is boundless - (in common with my body odour).

I´m off to the departures board - keep your fingers crossed!

Comments

  1. all i can do is laugh, laugh at the silly situation you are in, and to think of your happy chappy attitude before you went... shame its not longer there now considering your not sitting at your computer, with gloves scarf hood blanket and duvet over you.

    at least you have a sun tan!

    hope you get back safe...

    lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh, that's nasty Lisa. Get back safe Phil, and we hope to see you soon ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. dw Phil with the wheather forecast I don't even know if uni will be open =/ but i hope you get back soon n safe

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment