Skip to main content

Wednesday 24th February - Visiting Lecturer - Colin White


Attention ALL CGA&A students!

Colin White will be visiting us on Wednesday 24th February to talk about his 30+ years of experience in animation - both 2d and 3d.

"I've been treading the animation boards for over thirty years now... I've done everything from assistant animation up to supervising director, taking in animation, layout, storyboards, animatics, design, timing and animation direction, along the way. I've worked on commercials (more than I care to remember) TV series and specials and feature films, 2D and 3D, both here and in the US. I've even done a couple of years as a CG digital character animator on Soft Image for ILM... I'm the first animator to have worked in both the US and Soviet Russia, not an easy thing to do back in the days when it was still communist. I also continue to dine out on having "Exposed" Jessica Rabbit to the world (thus emptying the shelves of laser discs for Disney in a single morning)."

Watch this space for more information!






Comments

  1. Very cool will be in for that any idea if this will be in the base room or one of the lecture hall ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have just seen it now, can wait for that!
    I will be there! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Spread the word! I want EVERYONE there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow thats great! see you there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. DAMN you circumstance, i can't make it due to lack of money due to having to cancel my debit card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Was an absolute pleasure meeting Colin and seeing some of his stuff, more of this please.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment