Skip to main content

Yr1: Final Cut Lesson 4 - Compressor

For all first year students; the handout notes from Final Cut Lesson 4 (Unit 4 - Storytelling) is now on myUCA for you to download.
The final lesson covered primarily using Compressor to export and ensure you get the best quality video possible (e.g. correct codec and settings etc). The remainder of the lesson was a recap of everything we have learnt and for any Q&A.
A reminder if you need support during your project, please go to DM-Zero and speak to a DM Technical Tutor. If you need to see me, I am only available Tuesday and Thursdays (I work at UCA Maidstone on other days).
Hope you all enjoyed the lessons!
Mark Beer
DM Technical Tutor

Comments

  1. The Lessons were really helpful. I'd never touched FCP before, but now I can do everything I need with it. Just a shame it's not available on Windows. Thanks Mark.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment