Skip to main content

Colin White says...




To all those students that attended the talk and subsequent 1-to-1 with Colin White - here's what he said about you:

"I did really enjoy myself and thought that the students were a great bunch, very inspiring. If there are any more gigs going definitely count me in..."

All going well, we'll bring Colin White back next year for a longer stint: Alan and I spent some time with him afterwards in the bar, and we talked non-stop about movies - and we all agreed that Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull was truly a pile-o-shite...

Comments

  1. That's awesome, and I think the world agrees that the Crystal Skull was balls. There is a good South Park episode that demonstrates how badly Lucas and Speilberg messed that franchise up. And what makes it worse is that Lucas is trying to write another one...is it only me who hates that man?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jessica Rabbit is definitely more attention-grabbing than your big red exclamation mark, Phil.

    Looking forward to Colin being around next year, it was great watching his show-reel and actually recognising stuff.

    I wish the "1-to-1" wasn't so busy after the lecture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see - all I needed was 2 big exclamation marks to grab your attention! Maybe I'll deploy Jessica every time I want your eyes and ears... :-)

    Yes - it was busy, but that session was very organic - with Colin 'busking' around the room and taking questions as and when; personally, I loved the energy in the room that afternoon; it crackled!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment