Skip to main content

Is uni open over Easter at all!?!

One of my maya scene files has gone corrupt and I backed up all my work without checking that file was ok as I hadn't touched it since I left uni. So I've only got a corrupt file backed up :(
I dont want to remodel it all again as thats wasting time if I can get into uni and just get the file then continue with it, as it's still saved on the uni PC's on my area to the best of my knowledge.

If I cant get at it over Easter I'm thinking just get the rest of my modeling done and start texturing my other scenes then attack the dead scene in one go once we finish Easter if the file at uni is dead.

If anyone knows let me know
Thanks
JAG

Comments

  1. I heard tomorrow it's open and that Phil is there. Think I might pop in and do some work there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi guys - both Alan and I are in tomorrow...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment