Skip to main content

Need help frm ALAN!

Hey Alan, first quick question.
You mentioned using the connection editor to adjust the influences for my binding and though i do understand the purpose, i am unsure how to begin in the execution. do i select the geometry and adjust the influences there, or the joints?

and second question.
Are you going to be available tomorrow or friday? i no you teach, but will there, may there be a gap? or tuesday next week. we have phil on wednesday, but technical help will be more helpful. please let me know when you are free to help and i will come in and do this part at uni.

Much thanx, Lisa

Comments

  1. Hey Lisa... I know Alan is not in tomorrow (thursday), but will be teaching first years all day Friday - I suggest, as a courtesy, you email him directly and see if he can squeeze you in...

    ReplyDelete
  2. well... u see i just figured out the first part for myself :D

    and im sure i can do the same for the second if hes really busy.

    i actually dont have email... i will surf the UCA website for it for future reference.

    thanx phil :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll give you a clue - my email is pgomm@ucreative.ac.uk...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment