Skip to main content

New Designers Prepare Day Friday 23rd April


F.A.O. Heather, Jonny, Lisa, Liam, Dave & James...

I've faxed your contact details to the powers-that-be at New Designers to ensure they're expecting you at the Prepare Day Event on Friday 23rd April. The event begins at 1pm, so the organisers recommend you arrive at the Business Design Centre for 12.30pm. The nearest tube station is Angel, and the BDC is just a short walk - go here for more info. I have a first year crit on Friday so I won't be able to accompany you - but it's a painless day (lots of sitting and listening to presentations) and will offer valuable insights into what lies ahead and what is expected of you. Any questions, drop me an email.

Comments

  1. thanx phil. just wondering if any of those going want to meet and travel together... let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ive had a quick look at train times and they are a little worrying. i will check em a few days before.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep, we should all meet at Chatham station and go together from there. Hopefully everyones up for that? Should be an interesting day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. James and I are meeting at Uni at 11. If anyone else wants to join us, you're more than welcome.

    ReplyDelete
  5. cool u may see me there :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment