Skip to main content

I have lost my mouse...

I must have left my MX Revolution at University today in the CG Base room, when I ran back to get it the caretaker said the Uni was shut for good until 8:30 tomorrow morning. If anyone gets there before me tomorrow could you please make sure it's safe, and maybe leave a reply to this post saying that you've found it.

This is the mouse in question, and I was sitting in the far corner of the room, so it must be there somewhere. I can't do any work until I have it back, as its only possible to use Maya with a 3 button mouse, not a laptop trackpad.

Update: I have found, crisis averted.

Comments

  1. okay i'll look i'm always in very early when i need to be in in the morning

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be indebted to you for life if you find my mouse.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment