Skip to main content

CGAA Graduate shortlisted for Anifest 2010 Competition!

Exciting news! David 'Class of 2010' Keefe has just had his animated short 'An Audience With' shortlisted for the Anifest Animation competition and will have his film screened as part of the event on Saturday, October 9th. Dave Keefe graduated with a First Class honours degree from CGAA and was part of the group of graduates who won 'Best Stand' at New Designers 2010. I know a number of students have volunteered to work at the event, but it would be great if the CGAA community could descend en masse and show their support for 'one of our own'. CGAA is sponsoring a screening of The Gruffalo and Daryl Shute, producer of the BBC's cg adaptation of the ever-popular children's book, will be introducing it. For more Anifest info and ticket prices go here.

Meanwhile, for your viewing pleasure: Dave Keefe's 'An Audience With'



And while I've got your attention, I thought I'd showcase two more of Dave's animated shorts produced during his time on CGAA. So, to all of you struggling with those first Maya dice; to all of you working in groups to produce a single film, and to all of you at the beginning of your third year 'epic' - take heart and be inspired. The perspiration is worth it!



Comments

  1. Magnificent. Really sensitive and just brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Phil, can you make me one of the authors for this blog?...

    I asked before but no one did anything about it whilst I was in the course.

    Even though I am not with CGAA currently, I would still love to be part of the team.

    So once again dis is my informal email address dat I have used to create my blog account. (sweetguy903@hotmail.com)


    Thank you

    Baja

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment