Skip to main content

Faint Drawings...

For those of you who don't know, I had my first life drawing lesson yesterday, and to say the least it was a great experience...

BUT

Im having trouble uploading images of my drawings due to them being quite faint, and I was curious if there is a easy way to get around this?

At this time I dont have a camera so im borrowing my mums which is a 10.2 mega pixel, im not a whizz with cameras and I dont know if this would make a great deal difference, but I was wondering if any one had any suggestions? If so they will be appreciated!


Also if you have any recommendations on what camera I should buy that would also be helpful!
Thanks
Ben

Comments

  1. I think we have a scanner at uni. Maybe that'd help? Of you could re-edit them for contrast in Photoshop after that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are plenty of scanners at Uni you could use, or as er.. 'Drunk Squid' said, you can up the contrast in Photoshop using levels and curves.

    Also, don't buy a new camera just to take pictures of your work on paper!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Try turning the flash off, graphite (pencil) it really reflective so when the flash goes off it makes lines faint. use a yellowish light (like a normal 60watt bulb, not energy savers) and I think it might come out better?

    Or as mentioned use the scanners in Uni :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. u can always borrow a camera from the photography place which i think is upper 4th

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment