Skip to main content

Character Design Submission


Ok Ladies and Gentlemen it's almost that time!

The final critique will take place:

Thursday 25th November
9am - 1.30pm in Lecture Theatre 1
2pm - 5.30pm in the Base Room

PLEASE BE PROMPT!

Submission Rquirements:


Creative Project Parts 1 & 2: Completed Character Design Bible (As a .PDF or .PDF's) Containing:


1) Three fully resolved characters – Hero, Villain, & Sidekick
2) A synopsis of the show
3) Expression Sheets
4) Turnarounds
5) Completed weekly tasks

Creative Project Part 3: Blog & Development Work (Online & as a .PDF)

1) A fully up-to-date blog containing your research, development, methodology, sketches, and finalised designs.

For details on how to turn your blog into a .PDF click HERE

Comments

  1. I'm really looking forward to this one, folks! I've pretty much kept my nose right out this process, so I'm going to be your audience. This will be the first time I've really seen your work since the end of the first year, so I'm expecting BIG things from all of you. Don't disappoint! Be amazing! :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment