Skip to main content

Urgent! Lost Sketchbook!

When in the CG Art Computer room, I have accidently left my sketchbook there that contained my life drawing sketches that were used in charcoal and pastles, and thumbnails of my Unit 2 Project. The thumbnails contained sketches of plants, rocks, crystals and such in my sketchbook and sketch scenes of sceneries on what I thought it would look like from the book called "The First Men in the Moon". When you open the book, it will have a page with a bunch of pink pigs on it which I haven't taken out.

If anyone finds it, bring it to a girl that wears a black hat and red glasses.

Comments

  1. Adriana found it b4 we left, I think she left it in the room because no one owned up to it, should still be there in the morning dont worry

    ReplyDelete
  2. I very much like to read such posts.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment