Skip to main content

CGAA One-A-Day: Exodus.


I think I may have uploaded this before, sorry if I have. What can I say, its a great animation.

I thought this would be great for us 2nd years getting started on transcription...



The guy started this in 2006 and completed it during his spare time. He finally got it out 8 months ago in June. His name is Alexander Lehmann and he is from Kaiserslautern in German where he studies Virtual Designat the University of Applied Sciences.

Shortly after NOISIA released their debut Album "Split the Atom" Alexanders animation premiered exclusively on Sony Computer Entertainments vidzone.

Synopsis: When the impatient Warmachine designed by mankind to murder the likes of him sets off to destroy itself in a ballet of annihilation hopefully something beautiful and intelligent will remain.

Blog
Website

Comments

  1. Fresh? Hmmm - I enjoyed it too, but will we ever get tired, I wonder, of seeing cities destroyed by aliens? It's like some primal scene, or something. Not that I'm anti wholesale destruction, I just think we're a bit tired of it, aren't we?

    ReplyDelete
  2. H ha i agree phil. The parts of the planes flying threw and seeing endless shots of this robot are tiering but for me it is the beginning that really wows me. Also within those shots of destruction I think its good to look at the sync of visual and audio.

    Btw, thanks for updating the post, I had completely forgot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Man, I love me a bit of Noisia. But I have to admit that I tabbed out half way through and went about my normal business just enjoying the music. In short, I got bored of the visuals pretty fast, it seemed to be the same stuff looped over and over.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment