Skip to main content

Blog Update - Help Needed...

Hey People,

I need your help, I changed my blog name and address and I need to know if my updates are coming through and you can select my new blog address in the side thing on your dashboard.

I know that my old one (yesmynameisearl.blogspot.com) is still there but saying its removed. Dan also says that my new updates are not coming through...

If you just leave a comment saying whether I'm still visable or why I'm not is greatly appreciated...

Will I have to change back to my old address?

EDIT:
I've temporarily changed the web address back to see if that's what is causing the issue. I don't mind keeping the old address, as long as the title is different...

EDIT 2:
It seems to be because I changed the web address. I've changed it back, so could you see if my posts are coming through again, and what my title is on the following dashboard thing, that'll be great :)

Comments

  1. there coming through now, Earl - at least for me, they are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, it seems to be sorted now. Must just be the changing of the address, so at least the title can be changed.

    Thanks everyone that posted on my blog too :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment