Skip to main content

Need help Maya: chaning a resolution of a bump map in After Effects cs4

Ok few days ago I posted my E4 animation onto my blog. I got some feedback from some people and they all said the resolution of the texture needs to be less pixelated. The thing is I don't know how to improve the quality of the texture. I did the texture animation all in maya, I used some of my friends advice to make the picture bigger but it still comes out pixelated, am I missing something?
please if anyone knows how to fix this leave a comment
thank you

Comments

  1. if you dreq a new one and exported as a jpeg it would still be pixelated, jpegs have a high compression rate.

    Personally i like to stick to png format for exporting images. if you haven't redrawn it i have one i have redrawn and eported as a png file if you want it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it didnt work but thanks for responding

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment