Skip to main content

Sketch Jam 2 - Photos!


24/09/11 - The Photos!

We had a great sketch jam on Saturday, and it definitely helped having a fun theme. Here are some photos from our meet:









It all gets a bit much for andrianna...


Creative Juice!

Our underlying theme for the afternoon was 'anatomy', and what better way to study it than by drawing zombies! In all seriouness, deconstructing something, drawing it in a decayed or broken state requires a solid knowledge of how it looks/works as a whole. Zombies only look great if they're anatomically correct in their decomposing.

Round 1: Zombie Ballerina


Round 2: Mutated/Radioactive Zombie

Round 3: Draw the person opposite you as a zombie!

Drawn by Josh

Drawn by Jono

Drawn by Jolanta

Drawn by Nat

Unless someone else feels like organising one, there wont be a sketch jam next weekend as I'll be off helping out at Canterbury Anifest. But after that, we'll really get the ball rolling. A load of people were unable to come to this one, so it'll be great to you in the future!

And on that bombshell...

Comments

  1. Haha! I'm so thirsty for Strawberry + Lime cider now. Urgh...

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha :D me too, but it was when I was at uni ((:D Water did the trick though :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha the frog face! I promise I will try to be normal next time XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE all this obviously. Poor Josh appears to have an axe in his face... Health and safety anyone?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I only wanted a hug...

    And some flesh, I mean if that's cool and all.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment