Skip to main content

Dressing up for the Christmas Party

On the last day of Uni I decided to top what I wore last year's Christmas party by dressing up as Santa, however there was one major flaw. My Santa trousers were ripped so I decided to wear my jeans.
I had taken a few pictures of me in my Santa suit.
The first image was of me sitting at my table smiling, but it looks like I am sleeping. The second image has me fighting Tom, he is meant to be the anti-Santa.
The last one is with me and another Santa I met at the Christmas party, I don't know her name so sorry if I don't mentioned you here.






I actually had a conversation with another student at the Christmas party (I don't remember who I had the conversation with) and she said that we should dress up as Christmas characters next year, the first years should be elves, the second year should be reindeers and the third year should be Santas. Although I won't be in Uni for next year since this is my last year there, but I would love to see the students dressed up as these characters. Tell me what you think about this idea.

Comments

  1. Hey, other santa here, yeah I like the group dress up idea :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment