Skip to main content

FAO Year 3 - Friday's Tutorial Times Are Now One Hour Later





I'd like to move your Friday tutorial times one hour forward, so beginning with Kym @ 2pm - but, as I'll see Sam & P-G together, take a look at your revised time-slots below:

Kym @ 2pm
Sam & P-G @ 2.20pm
Vicki @ 2.40pm
Anass @ 3pm
George N @ 3.20pm
Steve @ 3.40pm
Alex @ 4pm

As you know by now, a good tutorial can sometimes over-run a bit, so make sure you've got work to do during the afternoon, so you're not just sitting around waiting for me to stop chatting!  I'd rather you thought about it as good afternoon's work interrupted by a tutorial, as opposed to an afternoon wasted waiting for one!  See you all tomorrow.

Can you use your social networks to ensure your classmates have seen this message and are aware of the change.  Many thanks.

Comments

  1. Phil, but don't we have tutorials with you on Monday?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes - I think you do - which means you can either have this one and Monday's, or this one and not Mondays, or not this one and Monday's instead... whatever you need/want, my light is on :)

      Delete

Post a Comment