Skip to main content

Guest Blogger: Emma Foster

Hi everyone! I'm Emma and I will be guest blogging here for the next fortnight! First off a little about me.

I recently graduated this summer with a first in CGAA and have since been working freelance as a CG Artist. Since I was little I knew that I wanted to work in animation which was probably due to my love for Pixar films and gaming but I have always had a particular interest in environments, architecture and products, something that I have focused on in my work. Besides from animation I have always had a need to do something creative and now have many crafty hobbies because of this. I am also a huge Harry Potter fan so don't be surprised if I post something Potter!

The first thing I would like to share is a little animation which the soundtrack for has been following me around everywhere this summer.

The animation is for the band Coldplay's latest album 'Ghost Stories' and was made by Trunk Animation. Each section of the animation focuses on a section of each song from the album and the animation is actually 43 minutes long to play alongside the music! There is a great article here at DigitalArts about the animation.

Below is a snippet from the complete 43 minutes.


Coldplay 'Ghost Stories' Album Animation Stream from Trunk Animation on Vimeo.

There is also a very interesting making of video from Trunk which is worth a watch.

Comments

  1. Hey Emma, lovely to have you in the mix and thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment