Skip to main content

Graduation 2015

The Royal Festival Hall is an amazing venue for our annual graduation ceremony - but a bit of a nightmare if you're trying to get your graduates together for a photograph!  This was the best we managed in terms of 'group shots' - lovely, if hardly a complete representation of the Class of 2015!  I'd like to put together a more expansive celebration of your day on here, so if you've got your own photographs you're happy to share, email them to me and I'll put something together.

It goes without saying of course that Alan and I are immensely proud of all of you, and it was a real joy to see all of you dressed up and looking so confident and ready for whatever comes next!  If we didn't get to speak today, apologies.  I look forward to catching up with you sooner rather than later!



Comments