Skip to main content

Is Harvard giving you a headache?

As you may be aware, the referencing tool 'RefMe' is no longer going to be available for you to use when creating bibliographies etc.
From feedback that I have received over the years, some of you find accessing the referencing guide on myUCA tricky, and find the 33-page PDF version somewhat daunting.

I am currently working on a little project to put together a concise booklet, that will contain only the basic (and hopefully) relevant referencing information. It will be printed on the light grey paper that is being trialed as a means of reducing visual strain, and which hopefully also makes it more accessible for students with dyslexia.

The full guide will still be available on myUCA and in the library, for when you need advice on referencing the more obscure sources :)

If you feel that you would benefit from one of these booklets, please can you let me know, either as a reply to this post, or to my email jhagan.s1@ucreative.ac.uk.

Limited number available - first come, first served!!

Comments

  1. Thank you Jackie, it's a great idea and it will be definitely helpful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok Michaela! Once I have finished putting it together, I'll get a copy to you :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Okey dokey! I've nearly finished putting it together, so then I just need to get it checked over, and will print you off a copy :)

      Delete

Post a Comment