Skip to main content

FAO CAA Yr 1: Problems With Turnitin - It's Not You... It's myUCA!



I know you're all stressing about submitting your Contexts assignment to Turnitin on account of an error message you keep getting... Rest assured it's us not you and I have made the powers-that-be aware of the problem.  I'm awaiting confirmation that the glitch has been sorted and I'll get the message out - probably via Twitter - when it's sorted.  If the problem persists and we can't fix it for tomorrow's submission, just hand-in your paper-copy to Campus Registry as per the instructions and this will be fine.  Short version - stop stressing!  We know what's going on, and we know it's out of your hands.  Breathe!

Comments

  1. Great article with excellent idea!Thank you for such a valuable article. I really appreciate for this great information.. BA 3rd year time table 2019

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment